Northfield Pharmacy Reopening Procedures
JILL DONAHUE, NORTHFIELD PHARMACY, DEPOT SQ, NORTHFIELD
We want to take a moment to update the community on our new COVID-19 procedures and thank you for your support and patience over the past 8 weeks. We understand this time has been challenging for everyone. And, while we know things were far from perfect as we worked out our curbside pick-up process, we cannot thank you enough for your patience and support through it all. We are also extremely proud of our staff who worked to ensure our customers were well served during a stressful time.
With the Governor slowly making moves to restore some normalcy, we have decided to allow customers to shop within our store beginning on Monday May 19th.
In keeping with Vermont’s phased reopening requirement; only 5 customers will be allowed in the store at a time. Customers and staff will be required to adhere to strict social distancing practices while inside or in front of our store.
We are also requiring that all customers and staff wear facial mask/coverings when shopping with us until further notice. We understand that mask requirements are a controversial subject for some people, however, we have made this requirement in order to take every precaution to protect our staff, our customers, and their families.
We have posted signs at our entrance listing our safety measures. Please respect requests from our staff regarding these procedures. We will happily continue to provide curbside service if you feel more comfortable with that method of shopping.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
In-store shopping and pick-up procedures
– Call (485-4771) or text (802-348-2695) to confirm prescriptions are ready before coming down to the pharmacy
– Hand sanitizer is provided on your way in the store to protect us, and on the way out to protect you
– Pay attention to traffic flow markers. One door will be for incoming customers and the second is for exiting customers.
– Wear mask while in store and stay 6 feet apart from staff and fellow shoppers
– Do not linger in store. If your prescriptions will take more time to prepare you will be asked to wait in your car.
– Credit card is our preferred form of payment
Curbside pick-up procedures
– Call (485-4771) or text (802-348-2695) to confirm prescriptions are ready, place OTC orders and discuss payment options
– CALL (texting is only for non-urgent communication) again once outside, letting us know which vehicle to look for and we will bring to it out to you.