- Ordinance Regulating the Disposal of Solid Waste and the Outdoor Storage of Junk and Junk Vehicles
- Ordinance Regulating All-Terrain Vehicle Use on Town Roads
- Ordinance: Flood Hazard Area (2007)
- Ordinance: Dogs in the Town of Roxbury
Solid Waste and Junk/Junk Vehicle Ordinance
On Monday, Dec. 19, 2022, the Roxbury Selectboard adopted an ordinance relating to the Disposal of Solid Waste and the Outdoor Storage of Junk and Junk Vehicles. The ordinance will take effect on February 17, 2023, unless a petition signed by at least five percent (5%) of the voters of the town of Roxbury is filed with the municipal clerk by February 1, 2023, asking for a vote to disapprove the ordinance. If a petition is received, the Roxbury Selectboard will warn a meeting and the voters may vote on that Question. 24 v.s.a § 1973.The Ordinance is listed above. NOTICE REGARDING ORDINANCE
In 2005, the Roxbury Selectboard passed an ordinance relating to dogs in the Town of Roxbury VT.
PURPOSE: It is the purpose of this ordinance to regulate the keeping of dogs, to protect public health and safety and to protect the residents’ quiet enjoyment of their homes and properties.
Permit fees for each single overweight truck, tractor = $5.00
Permit fees for fleet vehicles = $10.00
- Uniform Municipal Excess Weight Permit: Single Truck, Tractor REVISED 03/10/2022
- Uniform Municipal Excess Weight Permit: Vehicle (Fleet) REVISED 03/10/2022
- Application for Driveway Access Permit
Bonfires and large burn-piles require a BURN PERMIT.
To contact the Fire Warden/Chief, visit the Roxbury Volunteer Fire Department page here.