The Selectboard passed an ordinance in 2005 relating to dogs in the Town of Roxbury VT.
PURPOSE. It is the purpose of this ordinance to regulate the keeping
of dogs, to protect public health and safety and to protect the residents’ quiet
enjoyment of their homes and properties.
- Ordinance Regulating All-Terrain Vehicle Use on Town Roads
- Ordinance: Flood Hazard Area (2007)
- Ordinance: Dogs in the Town of Roxbury
Permit fees for each single overweight truck, tractor = $5.00
Permit fees for fleet vehicles = $10.00
NOTE: Revisions have been made to the Excess Weight
- Uniform Municipal Excess Weight Permit: Single Truck, Tractor
- Uniform Municipal Excess Weight Permit: Vehicle (Fleet)
- Application for Driveway Access Permit
Bonfires and large burn-piles require a Burn Permit.
Contact Tim Martin at 802-485-7840 or visit Tim Martin during office hours at Tim Martin’s Auto, 1784 Roxbury Road, Roxbury VT (802-485-4555).