PLEASE RESPECT THE STAFF AND YOUR NEIGHBORS.
WEAR A MASK OR PARTIAL FACE COVERING IN OUR STORE.
The Roxbury Country Store is the beating heart of Roxbury, VT.
The building has operated as a country store since it was built in the mid-1800s. Randy Whitney, the current owner, has been the proprietor since 1997.
The Roxbury Country Store serves as a convenience store, DVD rental shop, gas station, beer/wine purveyor and the center of activity in town. If something of note is happening in and around Roxbury and the surrounding area, you’ll probably get wind of it here.
The store is also a VT Fish and Wildlife Big Game Reporting Station. Hunting and fishing licenses are available for sale. They also carry the annual VT Fish and Wildlife Fishing and Hunting Guides.
Stop by, say hello to Annette, Tammy, or Randy, depending on the day and time. You’ll always be welcome!
The list of items on offer is endless, but here are a few.
- ATM available
- Unleaded and diesel gasoline, propane
- Assortment of grocery items
- Ice cream
- Milk, eggs, dairy items
- Sodas, iced teas, sports drinks, beer, wine
- Magazines, newspapers (Boston Herald, NY Times available by request)
- Coffee/tea bar at the rear of the store
- Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, papers
- Assorted baked goods
- Assorted deli items (bacon, sausage, Cabot cheeses)
- Roxbury VT t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps
- Pharmacy items
- VT maple syrup
- Road Maps: New England, VT, New Hampshire
- VT Lottery and instant scratch-off tickets
- DVD rental
- Hunting accessories, gun cleaning supplies